With a Water Softener from EcoWater
Home water softener systems treat hard water in your own home by getting rid of calcium, magnesium, and sediment from the water. As soon as the hard water-producing elements are removed, you will get to enjoy:
– reduce the build-up of film on tubs, sinks, faucets, and wall tiles.
– remove spotting on glassware, dishes, and flatware caused by hard water.
– get whiter and brighter laundry, and use up to 50% less detergent.
– expel hard water residue in fabrics, which could help make your clothing last longer.
– reduce scale build-up in pipes and get up to 29% reduced power intake from your water heater.
– elongate the life of your water-using appliances like washing machines, dishwashers, and coffee makers.
– decrease the number of cleansing products and excess water going down the drain and back into your neighborhood’s groundwater and/or water system.
With all house water purification systems – including salt-free residential water softeners – that are on the market, how do you make a decision on what’s proper for your home? Make certain to examine water softeners based on your property’s and family’s water usage. An authorized Living EcoWater professional can diagnose your water and suggest the most appropriate option for your home. Living Ecowater offers home water softeners in a single tank cabinet fashion or a two-tank system.
Which is best for your property? Take into consideration the quantity of area in which you’ll house the system, plus the hardness of your water. Your Living EcoWater professional can come up with an expert recommendation on the benefits of a single versus two-tank device primarily based on the results of your water test.
Families just like yours have trusted EcoWater since 1925 for all their water treatment needs.
In a world filled with woefully under-regulated municipal water, you can rest easy knowing EcoWater has your back.
Our systems are highly regulated and ensure that you and your family get the best tasting,
least contaminated, appliance protecting, money-saving treated water possible.
EcoWater’s elite water softener system is our refiner, which is offered in a two-tank design. It is highly recommended for either municipal water supplies.
Features of the ERR3702 Series Conditioners:
- HydroLink Plus® Wi-Fi and Smartphone App Monitoring – wireless-enabled tech sends non-stop and immoderate water use, machine errors, low salt, and service needed alerts, along with a water-to-drain sensing alert notification so you know when an excessive amount of water is ending up in the drain.
- Very Efficient Counter-Current Regeneration
- Water Meter – Allows for chemical feed dosing, flow switch operation, and water use facts.
- Patented Electronics Virtual Call For Module – State-of-the-art, yet easy-to-use electronics capture historical usage patterns to expect future needs for specific regenerations.
- Exceptional Fit and Finish with Dampened Hinge Salt Cover
- Multi-Wrap Fiberglass Reinforced Resin Tank – Long-lasting tank liner will not deteriorate, rust, or corrode.
- Complete One-Inch Riser with Self-Cleaning Distribution – One-inch diameter for expanded flow rates, which ensure that family water demands are adequately met. Distributors showcase extraordinary flow rates that clean automatically by way of counter-current water pressures.
- Patented Stratified Resin Bed – Layered mix of fine and standard size resin affords advanced filtration and iron elimination without sacrificing flow rate functionality.
- Washed Quartz Underbedding – provides a purer, extra thorough regeneration of the resin.
- Positive-Action Brine Valve – Snap-together construction gets rid of the use of solvents that may contaminate the water. Positive action prevents overfilling.
- Computerized Salt-Level Detection with Tank Light – Just add salt, no salt level setting required. Our incorporated sensor will detect the salt level and warn you when the salt level is low.
Contact Us Today!
Real Texas Reviews