EcoWater Systems has been making cleaner and safer water for homes since 1925. Today, they are one of the world’s largest manufacturers of residential water treatment systems.
EcoWater Systems is a member of The Marmon Group, an international company of over 180 autonomous manufacturing and service companies, and a subsidiary of the Berkshire Hathaway Company.
Living EcoWater is one of more than 500 authorized EcoWater dealers worldwide with the expertise to diagnose your water problems and provide you with an eco-friendly water treatment system tailored to meet the specific needs of your family and home.
EcoWater promises to never lose sight of its goal to enhance the quality of your life, and among other things, safeguard the environment. The advanced engineering of their products helps ensure reduced energy consumption and operating expense, leading to a smaller environmental footprint.
As the name implies, EcoWater is committed to using water in a responsible manner – the design, production, and manufacturing process ensures one of the most efficient softeners on the market today. EcoWater extends its responsibility and commitment beyond water. After all, Eco was part of our name long before “Green” became the global standard it is today.
Eco-Friendly Water Systems
- EcoWater water softeners use less than 17.5 kilowatt-hours of energy per year equating to less than $3.00 per year to operate your EcoWater water softener.
- Our water softeners, conditioners, and refiners regenerate on an as-needed basis, saving up to 50% on water and salt usage when compared to timer-based models.
- The HydroLink® technology employed in our water conditioners and refiners monitors your family’s water consumption, creating awareness of water usage.
- An EcoWater softener boosts the efficiency of other water-using appliances like your water heater, washing machine, and the dishwasher by eliminating scale build-up in your appliances.
Health and Safety
- EcoWater does not use harmful compounds in its manufacturing processes.
- EcoWater-treated water will keep your countertops, sinks, tubs, and showers free from scale build-up, dirt, and grime.
- Your EcoWater system will allow you to use less soap, chemicals, and cleaning detergents, resulting in less product going down the drain and ending up in your community’s groundwater or water system.
Reduce, Recycle, Reuse
- EcoWater keeps an integrated approach to recycling and waste management. The application of this approach is used in the earliest stages of product design and can be found all throughout manufacturing as well as shipping.
- EcoWater is diligent about measuring and controlling its energy usage and air/ water emissions.
- The water used in EcoWater’s manufacturing and testing processes is captured and reused.
- The advanced engineering of EcoWater water softeners and refiners leads to reduced energy consumption in your home and extends your appliance’s life cycles, leading to a smaller environmental footprint overall.
- EcoWater continually works to reduce the environmental impact of its products, including the way they are packaged, shipped, and sold.
Research & Development
As the demand for cleaner, clearer water grows, EcoWater has dedicated itself to providing the most innovative, high-quality water treatment solutions to its customers. EcoWater’ss founder was issued the first patent for an automatic water softener and ever since then, they’ve continued to invest in R&D in order to remain at the forefront of the water treatment industry. Today, they are proud to be the first company to offer its customers the HydroLink Plus® wireless app to monitor their water treatment devices remotely.
EcoWater’s applied research and technological advancements have resulted in hundreds of patents, including:
- An Apparatus for Providing a Regenerant Solution to a Regenerable Liquid Treatment Medium Bed
- Stratified Resin Bed
- Method of Regeneration of Softener
- Rotary Flow Control Valve
- Electronic Automated Service Evaluation (EASE) technology
- Coated Valve Rotor and Method of Manufacturing
- Display Panel
- Six/Eight Cycle Valves
- Two-Way Remote and Wi-Fi App– HydroLink® and HydroLink Plus®
Beyond what EcoWater’s technology can do is the promise of what EcoWater’s whole home water filtration systems will do for you, the customer. EcoWater designs and manufactures 95% of its products and components and is dedicated to providing the most innovative, high-quality, eco-friendly systems throughout our international network of service-oriented water treatment professionals. EcoWater’s commitment to quality is further evident in the third-party certifications held by its products:
As a Water Quality Association (WQA) member, EcoWater belongs to a not-for-profit international trade association representing the residential, commercial, and industrial water treatment industry.
International Organization for Standardization of Geneva, Switzerland is among the world’s most widely accepted quality systems standards. EcoWater was the first manufacturer of water treatment products to be ISO certified.
NSF International sets standards for food service, swimming pools and health care equipment, testing and certifying products in compliance with public health.
Water Quality Association performs rigid equipment tests for the water treatment industry.
Underwriters Laboratories, Inc. evaluates representative samples of systems for UL requirements.
Canadian Standards Association (CSA) Certification is the Canadian counterpart to Underwriters Laboratories
An independent laboratory has tested electronic products to meet European Union standards on electrical interference and low voltage.
Federal Communication Commission mark indicates a device is in compliance with FCC regulations.
Families just like yours have trusted EcoWater since 1925 for all their water treatment needs.
In a world filled with woefully under-regulated municipal water, you can rest easy knowing EcoWater has your back.
Our systems are highly regulated and ensure that you and your family get the best tasting,
least contaminated, appliance protecting, money-saving treated water possible.
Contact Us Today!
Real Texas Reviews