Solve Your Water Contaminant Problem
- Coffee and tea
- Ice cubes
- Baby formula
- Juice concentrates
- House plants
- Steam irons
Start Enjoying the Benefits of Purified Water.
Families just like yours have trusted EcoWater since 1925 for all their water treatment needs.
In a world filled with woefully under-regulated municipal water, you can rest easy knowing EcoWater has your back.
Our systems are highly regulated and ensure that you and your family get the best tasting,
least contaminated, appliance protecting, money-saving treated water possible.
ERO 385 REVERSE OSMOSIS DRINKING WATER SYSTEM
Reverse Osmosis (RO) drinking water systems provide high-quality water for worry-free drinking or cooking. This state-of-the-art filter will improve the quality of water from wells or municipal water supplies.
- New, premium post-filter reduces PFOA/PFOS, DEET, Ibuprofen, MTBE, VOC’s
- Removes 92 total contaminants
- Removes 99.1% of Lead
- Boasts a BPA-Free System
- Has a production rate of 50 gallons per day, is industry rated for a high recovery 42% membrane (actual production rates will vary depending on household water usage and conditions).
- Has nearly a 1:1 process water ratio – is more efficient and uses 50% less water than the 375 series
- Membrane and post-filter are completely interchangeable and can be retrofitted with the 375 series
- Additional selections are available for filters including the alkaline filter.
- Filters are sealed separately for cleanliness and ease of replacement.
- Changing filters does not require shutting off the water, a simple quarter-turn of the filter will shut off the water and will release the filter at the same time.
- Tested and Certified to NSF/ANSI Standard 58 by NSF International.
- Choose from a unique and elegant chrome or brushed nickel faucet finish.
- An optional electronic faucet will indicate when filters and membranes need to be swapped.
- Systems are expandable if it is desired that additional filters be added.
- Expanded 75 gallons per day membrane can be added.
- Adaptor kits are available and easily added to permeated pump systems, improving flow rates at the faucet.
For a list of the contaminants reduced by the HERO-385 Plus Series reverse osmosis line, please contact Living EcoWater.
ERO 175 REVERSE OSMOSIS
Reverse Osmosis (RO) drinking water systems provide high-quality water for worry-free living. Improve the quality of your well or municipal water with the EcoWater ERO 175. Get bottled water quality in the convenience of your own home. No need to lift heavy bottled water. The EcoWater ERO 175 provides great tasting water for all your cooking and drinking water needs.
ERO 175 Features:
- Comes with a three-stage filtering process: carbon sediment filter, RO membrane, and a post-filter carbon block to polish the water before you drink it.
- Has a durable chrome-colored faucet.
- Is NSF tested and certified.
For a list of the impurities reduced by the ERO 175 reverse osmosis system, please contact Living EcoWater.
EPS MICROBIOLOGICAL SERIES
The EPS 1000 Series is a microbiological drinking water purification system that has been certified to meet or exceed EPA requirements for the removal of bacteria, viruses, and cysts like giardia and cryptosporidia without the use of ultraviolet lights. The EPS 1000 can be installed both on municipal and well water sourced systems.
How the EPS 1000 works:
Household water is pushed through a pre-filter where lead, chlorine taste, odor, and sediment are reduced. The water is then pushed through a purifying filter where bacteria, cysts, viruses, and volatile organic compounds (VOCs) are reduced. The only thing left behind is pure water and the minerals that can help improve the taste of your newly filtered water.
Features and Benefits:
- Provides great-tasting, purified water for cooking and drinking – eliminating the need for bottled water.
- Is independently tested and certified to:
- Meet or exceed EPA requirements for the reduction of bacteria, viruses, and cysts like giardia and cryptosporidia. These contaminants are known to prompt boil water alerts.
- Reduce 53 volatile organic compounds (VOCs).
- Reduce both lead and chlorine in taste and odor.
- Features a compact design with no storage tank saving valuable under-sink storage space.
- Produces no wastewater during the filtering process; making the system a great GREEN drinking water filtration solution.
- Retains minerals that improve the taste of the water.
- Has a fail-safe shutoff to provide a sense of security in regards to the quality of the drinking water.
- Comes with encapsulated replacement filters in a sealed outer shell to ensure that every filter change is sanitary and dry.
- High quality, unique faucet finished available in two types.
- Systems can be expanded and customized according to the individual filtration needs for specific water problems.
For more information on the EPS 1000 microbiological drinking water purification system, please contact your Living EcoWater.
EACW ALKALINE/REMINERALIZING SYSTEM
The EcoWater Systems model EACW increases the pH and remineralizes the water. For the best performance, install inline between the RO system’s product water outlet and the product water dispensing faucet.
How the EACW Works:
Water is directed through the EACW filter where it dissolves minerals to add flavor and raise pH. Chlorine taste and odor and sediment are reduced. The only thing left behind is pure, great-tasting water and minerals that help improve the taste of filtered water.
Features and Benefits:
- Provides great tasting water for cooking and drinking – eliminates the need for bottled water.
- Raises pH to 9-10
- Compact design can attach directly to EWS385/375/175 Reverse Osmosis systems.
- Safe minerals are added to the water, improving taste and raising pH.
- Sealed outer shell replacement filters ensure that every filter change is sanitary and dry.
Contact Us Today!
Real Texas Reviews