Solve Your Chlorinated Water Problem
With a Water Refiner from EcoWater
Imagine having clean, soft, odor-free, sediment-free, and chlorine-free water throughout your entire home. No more “pool-like” smell when you shower, no more hard water buildup on faucets and fixtures. Wouldn’t it be wonderful to have a cleaner home without any effort on your part?
Local municipalities use chlorine or chloramines to treat your water supply which is what causes water to taste and smell bad in the Houston area. Would you feel safer if you could remove the chlorine from the water before it comes out of your taps for your family’s bathing, cooking, and drinking?
EcoWater’s hard water refining systems can soften your family’s water by removing the hard minerals and sediment that weren’t removed by the municipality, and it also removes the chlorine taste and odor that is prevalent in city water. With an added layer of coconut shell carbon, bad odors and taste are removed without the need for a costly carbon filter system and ongoing, expensive filter changes.
Our team at Living EcoWater provides families just like yours with free water testing and expert advice on the best water solution for your home.
Families just like yours have trusted EcoWater since 1925 for all their water treatment needs.
In a world filled with woefully under-regulated municipal water, you can rest easy knowing EcoWater has your back.
Our systems are highly regulated and ensure that you and your family get the best tasting,
least contaminated, appliance protecting, money-saving treated water possible.
EcoWater’s elite water softener system is our refiner, which is offered in a two-tank design. It is highly recommended for either municipal water supplies.
Features of the ERR3702 Series Conditioners:
- HydroLink Plus® Wi-Fi and Smartphone App Monitoring – wireless-enabled tech sends non-stop and immoderate water use, machine errors, low salt, and service needed alerts, along with a water-to-drain sensing alert notification so you know when an excessive amount of water is ending up in the drain.
- Very Efficient Counter-Current Regeneration
- Water Meter – Allows for chemical feed dosing, flow switch operation, and water use facts.
- Patented Electronics Virtual Call For Module – State-of-the-art, yet easy-to-use electronics capture historical usage patterns to expect future needs for specific regenerations.
- Exceptional Fit and Finish with Dampened Hinge Salt Cover
- Multi-Wrap Fiberglass Reinforced Resin Tank – Long-lasting tank liner will not deteriorate, rust, or corrode.
- Complete One-Inch Riser with Self-Cleaning Distribution – One-inch diameter for expanded flow rates, which ensure that family water demands are adequately met. Distributors showcase extraordinary flow rates that clean automatically by way of counter-current water pressures.
- Patented Stratified Resin Bed – Layered mix of fine and standard size resin affords advanced filtration and iron elimination without sacrificing flow rate functionality.
- Washed Quartz Underbedding – provides a purer, extra thorough regeneration of the resin.
- Positive-Action Brine Valve – Snap-together construction gets rid of the use of solvents that may contaminate the water. Positive action prevents overfilling.
- Computerized Salt-Level Detection with Tank Light – Just add salt, no salt level setting required. Our incorporated sensor will detect the salt level and warn you when the salt level is low.
ETF2300SC10 UPFLOW CHLORINE TASTE AND ODOR FILTER
The EcoWater ETF2300SC10 Upflow Chlorine Taste and Odor Filter provided filtered water throughout your entire home.
Features of the ETF2300SC10:
- Coconut-Shell Carbon – Filters home water without compromising flow rate. Removes chlorine taste and odor and negates the need for additional carbon filter changes.
- Up-flow Design – Up-flow service employs a simplified product design and smoother operation (which translates to less service required).
- By-pass Valve – Easily maintained and serviced.
- Multi-Wrap Fiberglass Reinforced Tank with Limited Lifetime Warranty – Durable; doesn’t deteriorate, rust, or corrode.
- Distributors – Distributors are designed for and exhibit excellent flow rates.
- No Electricity – Simplified installation, minimal maintenance, and reduced electrical hazards.
- No Salt or Added Chemicals Needed – Uses environmentally friendly technology that is “green” for areas with restrictions on water and/ or brine-discharge.
- Zero Waste Water – No backwashes required and no discharge.
ETF2300ECCWS CENTRAL WATER SYSTEM
The EcoWater Central Chloramine/Chlorine Water System provides filtered water throughout your entire home.
How the Central Water System Works
- During regular operation, water flows through several filters where sediment, chlorine taste, and other contaminants that impact taste and odor are reduced.
- The system will regulate its own cleaning schedule according to the amount of filtered water, or after 14 days, whichever comes first. During the cleaning cycle, the media bed is rejuvenated and sediments/ contaminants are flushed from the system and down the drain.
Features of the Central Water System
- Great-Tasting Water – Delivers great tasting, clean, filtered water to every faucet in your home.
- Protects Plumbing – Prevents sediment from entering your plumbing system to protect your pipes and appliances.
- Catalytic Carbon – Filters home water without compromising flow rate. Removes chlorine taste and odor, eliminating the need to purchase bottled water or other carbon filters.
- Electronic Timer Controls with HydroLinkPlus® Wi-Fi and Smartphone App Monitoring – Wireless enabled tech sends alerts for continuous and excessive water use, system errors, and service reminder alerts (this includes a water-to-drain sensor alert that notifies you when an excessive amount of water is going down the drain.
- Water Meter – Allows for chemical feed dosing, flow switch operation, and water usage info.
- Multi-Wrap Fiberglass Reinforced Resin Tank – This sealed, durable tank liner will not deteriorate, rust, or corrode.
- Environmentally Friendly Solution
- No Salt or Chemicals Added – This makes it a great solution for locations with water or brine-discharge restrictions.
- Low Water Usage – The clean & rinse cycle initiates only based on the amount of water filtered, or after 14 days, whichever comes first.
- No Replacement Filters Needed – This also means no more replacement filters going to the landfill.
- No Need for Bottled Water – No plastic water bottles going to the landfill.
- Energy-Efficient Power Supply – Installation simplified, minimized maintenance, and reduction of electrical hazards.
A water analysis from Living EcoWater will help you assess the whole home water filtration system that is best for the quality and safety of your water supply.
Contact Us Today!
Real Texas Reviews